Katie is making me blog

06/09/2020

But what to blog about? I don't have little kids in my house 24/7 to say and do cute bloggable things. I work lots and don't want to blog about that. 

I did go on a walk after dinner in the rain so maybe I can blog about that. I saw 3 bunnies. Here are two of them: 
The third bunny hopped away before I could whip out my mobile device to take a picture. 

I don't listen to music while walking, and most of the time I walk by myself, so my main avenue of entertainment is looking for rabbits in people's yards or in the park as I pass by. There are many rabbits in my walking areas and I know where they can generally be found. One block west of my house is popular with the bunnies, and there is a house on the corner of that street that has one pre-teen size bunny that lives under the deck. 

Three bunnies in a walk is actually a pretty small number. I sometimes grade my walks using number of bunnies as a basis. 0 bunnies=F.  1=D-, 2=D, 3=D+, etc. So this was a D+ walk. The most bunnies I've ever seen on one walk is 22. They were all over the place (granted, it was a long walk past all the bunny havens).

And now, a picture dump: 









There.

Comments

TaterBean said…
Yes, good. Also, NO TICKS! That's bad. Also also most of my walks are F walks. I never get to see bunnies.