Bath

 After Stonehenge, our tour bus took us to Bath, a quaint little town (not all that little).

I like looking down all the streets

I like the blue paint. All the rest of the town is yellow-brown.

Curved building

with acorns and chimney pots on top. I like all the ornamentation

Can I walk down this avenue?

I guess so. I love all these little alleyways

Walkie-walkie down the alleyway. 

Where does it lead???

To garbage! 

Pret a Manger is all over the place

I people-watched while eating sushi and waited for Jim to get back with his late afternoon lunch.

Mochi! It was chocolatey and squishy.

A very fine arch

A majestic cathedral that we didn't go in.

the park that we didn't go in

the wall preventing us from falling down into the park.

Bath had a lot of little tiny shops on little tiny streets. I popped into a few of them. One was an artist's shop and I bought a couple prints. One of Stonehenge, and one of London. We stopped at a candy store to buy candy for grandkids. We bought a tea set in a charity shop. I bought some soaps and a Christmas tree ornament at the Jane Austen gift shop. The temptation to purchase things is very strong.

Comments