Grandkids

I'm going to post a picture of me with my grandchildren without their mother's permission. I'll take it down if she wants me to, but since she blogs more than I do, I'm going to go on ahead and post the picture in a bit.

Grandchildren are THE BEST. I've heard people say that for many years and I couldn't wait to test out their claim (but not enough to badger my children into having grandchildren. At least I like to think I don't badger them about it? Three of my kids are not married so I'm definitely not telling them to hurry up and have a baby. One is married with no children, STILL IN COLLEGE, and I want her to finish so I'm def not badgering her. And the one who is married who DOES have children, already HAS children so I don't badger her either). Now that I have two grandchildren, one of each flavor, I can say with certainty, YES IT'S TRUE! Grandchildren are the BEST!



Emma doesn't seem too excited in either picture, but she does actually like me. There was no forcing her to sit on my lap to take this picture. And Jackson likes selfies of any kind.

I like talking to my grandchildren! Jackson usually has a lot to say and some of it even makes sense. Emma is just learning to talk and I love hearing the new words she's learned. They are both active and happy. I like to read truck books to them. I really like to read The Monster at the End of this Book to them. The first time I read it to Jackson, he looked scared. Emma too. I think they were relieved when it was determined that lovable furry old Grover was the Monster at the end of the book. I love to see Jackson create with Legos. I enjoy watching Emma tote around her "babies." I even don't mind chasing either of them around church (they love to run up the ramp at the front of the chapel during services, haha).

They are my little cuties!

Comments

TaterBean said…
Cute pictures! I definitely don't care if you post pictures of your grandkids. Lol Also, I've been WAITING for you to update your blog!