State parks

I got my MN state park passport!

This means I get a stamp for every state park I visit. This will help keep track of the parks I've visited in my quest to visit all of Minnesota's state parks. I am going to have to revisit some because I went before I had the passport and so I don't have the park stamp. I'm not too sad about that. Tettegouche, Judge CR Magney, Split Rock Lighthouse are worth a revisit. We have a state park year pass as well, so we can visit as many as we want for only $35. (We've almost visited enough to break even)

panoramic at William O'Brien State park (click on it and it will embiggen it. I think)

We're officially hikers

Railroad tunnel

a bog

We both liked this tree 

St Croix River at the Boom site

Afton state park along the St. Croix. Wisconsin is across the river

Add caption





pettable bumblebee

Comments