Life of bread

I love bread, especially homemade bread. I also like taking as few steps as possible to make something. 5 minute, no-knead bread satisfies both checkpoints. I saw the recipe here and tried it out.

What I like about this particular recipe is that it is easy to follow and there are tips on what kind of pan to use, what to do if you want to use whole wheat flour (which I did), etc.

I made the dough yesterday, let it sit in the fridge overnight, and then baked a little loaf this morning. It is so difficult not to eat the whole thing.

I love bread

beautiful golden bread

you can't smell it but I can

crusty, part whole wheat bread
No kneading at all. My involvement was minimal. I flung the ingredients together and let the yeast do all the time consuming work. The only downside to this whole process was that I burned my hand putting the loaf in the oven. It's gonna leave a mark. I had a bag of frozen, chopped onions on my hand for quite a while today, and I can still smell it.



Comments