Moving right along

MST3k goal update: I'm into season 3. Seasons 1 and 2 were only 13 shows long each, but season 3 is 24 episodes and I'm about a quarter of the way in. The final episode of season 2 is mostly unavailable (there is a 15 minute clip of it on youtube that I watched) so I had to skip it, but other than that, I'm keeping a decent pace.

My only problem is that I tend to fall asleep about half way through each episode. Jim and I both do. We wake up all scrunched over on the couch with the DVD blaring the screen saver music. It brings me back to the days of doing the same thing when the kids were all younger and they would get annoyed when they'd hear the repetitive music of a DVD and they'd stomp out of their rooms and turn off the TV. They still whine about those days.

Book update: Finished Sense of an Ending. I wonder why it won a prize? It was just an ordinary book. I did like all the theme of history and memories being not very factual and changing with the  years.

Up next: a book about Picasso and a thriller. These I will read on my trip this week.

We're going to pick up Matt from his first year of college. Matt is coming home!

Comments