And now, Spokane

Jimmy, who hasn't been blogged about much for a while, is getting his Masters in Biz Admin at Gonzaga in Spokane. Who knew Gonzaga was in Spokane? Not me. I would have guessed it was a southern US school.

Graduation ceremonies were last weekend and Jim and I took the opportunity to see Jimmy don special weird robes (Jimmy fussed about the sleeves in the gown. Yes, they are weird and long and we don't know why they look the way they do. Just put it on and wear it without fiddling with it too much, please?) and have his name read out loud in the same space that Gonzaga basketball games are played.

Jim and I were there for two full days and Jimmy showed us around.

The following picture dump is only from Friday (and possibly from Thursday? We'll see what pictures I post). I'll post the actual graduation another time.

Thursday lunch on the river

Footbridge across the Spokane river

the river

the Catholic cathedral on campus. I did not know Gonzaga was a Catholic school until Jimmy went there.

Where Jimmy spends most of his on campus time

Old school literally

Jimmy liked this foyer

Matino park Japanese garden

a cactus orchid at the greenhouse

cactus

repeating arboreal arches

Bowl and Pitcher state park's suspension bridge

enjoying the view

It was a nice day for walking around

Coeur D'Alene floating bridge

Coeur D'Alene

Jimmy yawns

I like these roots

A tree grows in water

The Gooey at Dockside restaurant. It was SOO GOOD. We shared it. 

Comments