Elder Matt

Matt leaves today. He's flying to Provo this evening to enter the MTC tomorrow.  Is the Arkansas Little Rock mission ready for him? Is he ready for his mission? I don't know. But he's going. 


Going to the temple for the first time.

Goof.

We just can't be serious

Katie and Christian came along

Funning

I try, really I do.

birthday/mission in Arkansas Boggy Creek 2 cake, courtesy of Kate Takes the Cake

Matt and 2 good friends. Both have served missions already and I'm glad they were both at church for Matt's farewell talk (the one in the blue jacket gave his homecoming talk, he just returned from his mission. He's the one responsible for getting Matt into robotics)

He is officially Elder Evans

Matt and the Stake Pres
I don't know yet if I'll do a mission blog. I sort of forgot about that until recently.

Comments

TaterBean said…
Do a mission blog. You can't not di one for your last child, after doing it for your other two missionary children. Plus the mission book at the end!
See https://ozarkeldermatt.blogspot.com/