Sunday best

 We spent most of Sunday relaxing on the dock at the resort. I read, Jim read, I sunburned, Jim didn't. 

This hat kept my face from frying.

This view is SOOOOOOOOO relaxing...

So is this view. Look at that blue sky.

We opted for take out dinner, and found a pavilion on Anne's Beach that had a table and scenery

It also had beach access. The thing about this beach was it wasn't normal sand. To walk on it was like walking on dried clay. Guess what clay is like when it's wet (i.e. under water)? VERY SLIPPERY. I did not go in very far nor for very long. It was like trying to walk on a slippery bouncy house floor.

This tree is very gothic looking and I liked it very much. It was on our little pavilion beach access.

How does one manage with a beak that long?

After dinner, we found a nearby bridge to hang out on and watch the sunset. I was chilly, luckily I had a beach towel to wrap up in. 

I like converging images

The sunsets are so nice and yellowy orange in Florida

long view

And the sun is down and it's still orangey








Comments

TaterBean said…
Pretty orangey colors in the sky! Also, next time I'm going to have to need to bring a hat. My face always burns when I go to the beach.