Abbey Road and Westminster Abbey

Jim and I had been to both Abbey Road and Westminster Abbey on our first trip to London, but Katie NEEDED to go to Abbey Road (and she has been there before too, but didn't get a good photo). And they all wanted to see Westminster Abbey as well.

I do have a photo of our hotel room. Jackson is chilling on the chair. See, it's roomy!

I was happy to be going on the Underground again! And this time, Jim and I were pros (compared to Katie and family). Bayswater station was only a short walk from our hotel.

I spied MY PLACE to live while en route to Abbey Road.

And here we are at Abbey Road.

The studio. I did not get a good picture of everyone doing the crossing on Abbey Road. There was a huge crowd due to a tour bus unloading at the same time we got there. We had to wait and there was a ton of traffic, and drivers were getting irritated with the people posing in the middle of the street. I think Jim got a good picture of Katie and family, though.

Hayley in front of Big Ben

Katie and fam

Jim and me. Jim has his bag of merch from Abbey Road studios because he can't go there without buying Beatles stuff.

Emma in Westminster

a blue hedgehog

relaxing after a long Westminster amble

Britain's oldest door!

Back when spelling was only a suggestion.

 

Comments

TaterBean said…
I missed the blue hedgehog! That's so cool!