Little cougar

We are here in Utah with Hayley, just about ready to start the process of getting her settled into college life. Today's to-do list:
1. Bank account
2. Check in to apartment
3. Get student ID
4. Buy books
5. Die from little child going to college syndrome

We'll see how much of that gets done. We also have to eat.

The trip out was many funs! Devil's Tower, Independence Rock, saddle seats, and general goofiness. Jim's best one liner was "I-80 is my least favorite interstate." Who has a list of favorite interstates? Hayley noticed a sign for a place called "Extra Space Storage." She thought that was redundant, but I suggested maybe it's the place where people store their extra space. (I don't have any extra space, so I'm only guessing)

Anyway, it was a nice trip. I'm not going to upload any photos right now because I am hungry, so I want to go bug Jim and Hayley to get going so I can eat something. 

Comments

Jen said…
Glad to hear that you made it safely and humorously. I can't say I've ever thought of interstates enough to rank them. You'll have to make a list of everything you've licked along the way.