All the world's a stage

 I like a good breakfast, and we had some good ones. Eggs and salad!

Jim's Egg Benedict with Spinach

Hayley had a whole plateful of breakfast

My eggs benedict with bacony ham. Or hammy bacon.

While Katie and Christian and children went their way (Tower of London), Jim, Hayley, and I went to the Globe Theater!


I would love to put on a costume that included this underlayer! But I would not want to wear it as actual real-life every day clothing.

Although I would totally wear this all day long. 


Such literary history has been made on this spot! 

The current Globe theater is not the original structure, but it's a great place to hear about literary, political, and societal history that made this spot the tourist draw that it is.

We didn't see a play (just took a tour) but it would have been cool. Maybe if we ever go back, we can plan for a performance here.

Nobles who wanted to be "seen" sat above the stage

the poor people could stand where we were standing. And they interacted with actors.

I can act!

It's just so cool!

They would pack a few thousand people into the theater.

the hand sanitizer station

Shakespeare folio

The gift shop at the Globe was a treasure trove of gifts. I bought a tote bag for myself and floral wreath crowns for the girls, but I could have purchased so many more things. I need to go back...

Comments