bit of a hike

We had some time on Friday to spend seeing whatever we wanted to see. At first we were going to go to Timp caves, but they were closed for the season. So we went to Bridal Veil Falls. Hayley and Paul, while maybe not KEEN, were at least amenable to the trip. They talked about Avengers: Endgame the whole walk over to the scenic viewing point and I had to plug my ears and say "lalalalalala" and encourage them to walk ahead of me because I didn't want any spoilers.

This far ahead so I didn't hear anything

I love pretty nature scenes

Proof I was there.

Proof that Jim was there too

the contemplative Hay

zoom

there was a steep part that Hayley and I climbed up on all fours and me hanging on to roots and branches, but it turned out that we didn't really need to go that way, we just didn't see the regular path. At least we didn't have to go down the super steep part.



Helpful guide

I do like the falls 

I would have climbed on the rocks, but they were wet

Jim was down there at the scenic viewing point somewhere

Comments