Friday in Utah

I have no pictures of the quilt store Jim, Hayley, Anne, and Art and I visited, but it was fabulous! I bought several oceany fabrics to use in an eventual quilt for our bed. I also bought napkin fabric for certain children. Then we went to lunch.
Hayley and I wait somewhat patiently for lunch

playing "electric paperclip on the stove top with the electric donut" Wii game. At least that's what I think the game is called. Well, that's what we called it when we first got a Wii.  Hi Katie. Jackson kept pointing the Wii remote (the goat?) away from the TV. 

Hayley's face, and Jackson's too, actually. He has a cute profile.

This was the highlight of the afternoon: Jackson discovered Hayley's battery operated Pikachu bank and the two of them put coins in it for nearly half an hour. Then they would laugh. 


Finally got to see this boy not in a NICU crib!  Much holding! He was so pleasant and attentive! He only spit up on people a couple of times!

A happy James Warner Evans III holds a content James Warner Evans V

We had a large family gathering for dinner at a local Sizzler and Bethany's parents came along to meet people. Four of my children were in attendance, since Jimmy and Blair showed up after their long drive from Spokane toting Little Jimmy! He smells so good, like a baby should! And he seems to be in good spirits most of the time.


Comments