Off to Paris!

One thing Jim and I didn't do when we went to London the first time is go to Paris. Katie and Christian were open to the suggestion that we spend a night there.

Breakfast at King's Cross station

Caroline only wanted the middle of the cinnamon danish

Katie wanted a photo of her and King's Cross

All aboard the Eurostar! Jackson beat me in a game of chess. 

Katie is excited to see France!

And finally we are in Paris!

A weird air balloon tied to a vent

Our first stop in Paris is Sacre Coeur

There were streets lined with fabric! I did not stop at any of them. Boo!

I wanted to go up the funicular to Sacre Coeur

Abbie is missing out

I was taking a selfie with Emma, but someone photobombed!

So I photobombed back

It was a short ride up the funicular, but very quaint!

They look like they are having a good time.

I think Hayley is having a good time? 

The tracks and the station

the view from Sacre Coeur. You can't see the Eiffel Tower from here.

Love locks on the fence

Sacre Coeur

We're happy to be in France!

Jim, Hayley, Emma, and I visited the cathedral







 After our cathedral visit, most of us headed down the stairs from Sacre Coeur (Katie and Christian boarded the funicular with the strollers) and we were off to find our hotel.

Comments