From work. For a few minutes. Although if I get a call, I'll have to go right back to work. Two feet away.
So I haven't blogged.
Here are Ten things I didn't have time to blog about:
1. The return to school. No I didn't take pictures. You know what my kids look like. Imagine them frowning. That's what they looked like as they walked out the door to the bus/car.
2. Jim's dad is here til the end of the week. He brings chocolate and butterscotch suckers and See's candy. We like him a lot.
3. I'm wearing pants. Pants instead of shorts. It's been cool enough to wear pants instead of shorts and I like that.
4. I got my hair cut. It was way too long and frayed at the ends. Now my hair bounces and waves and acts like it is 21 again.
5. Other Jim sleeps during the day. And when he doesn't, I tell him "Go to bed! You have to work tonight!" He works 10 p.m. til 7 a.m.
6. Matt's voice continues to get deeper. He doesn't sound like "Little Budgie" anymore.
7. Seminary starts TOMORROW. Must go to bed early tonight.
8. I am mostly prepared for it.
9. I'm looking forward to it.
10. I'd better get back to work.