Can't sleep

Sleep ran off to be with someone else tonight.

I heard an owl though. First time I've ever heard an owl. Actually I heard two. One nearly scared me because it was so close to the open bedroom window.

My eyes are burning from lack of sleep and from staring at the computer screen.

I'm going to try to catch up with sleep and hope it wants to be friends again. I don't know what I did to scare it away. Sleep, please forgive me! Come back! I'll try to make my head stop spinning if that's what scared you away! I'll try to stop obsessing about things over which I have no control! Just come back!

Comments

Jen said…
No fun when you actually want to go to sleep. I say just go with it. That's always been my motto which is probably why I'm such a night owl (no pun intended to go with your owl-hearin' experience).