Rim shot

So you all remember that Paul is a little league umpire, right? He has two games this evening and I suggested that since it's a teensy bit warm here today, he should take a water bottle. He just got a new one from his orthodontist (braces in July). He asked where the water bottle was and I told him it was on the coat rack in the entry way. He stood there for several minutes, whining that he couldn't find it. Finally Jim had to point it out to him, sitting as it was only inches from his nose.

Paul is perfectly suited to be an umpire.

Comments

Jenni said…
Oh, he is a real man, now!!
Jen said…
Not to worry, Sara. Mike does this several times a day. I can tell him exactly where something is (and it will be there), and Mike will still not be able to locate it. This is why I now just get up and find any items for Mike from the get go. It saves me the extra minute or two of eventually having to go get it for him anyway. Ugh!
Dennis said…
it's always in the last place you look. Why is that?
Karie said…
That's hilarious! And also happens to my 5 year old. A lot.