Everyone is home today because of the holiday. Jim even got the day off work.
So here is my list of ten things we are doing on the day off:
1. Cut two heads of hair. Matt and Jim both needed it. Jim got a trim and Matt had 2/3 of his hair weight removed. It was getting long.
2. Go for a run. Paul is out now, testing the running gloves that he got for Christmas. The ice mantle is almost gone from our street so hopefully his run will be slip-sliding-away-free. I plan to go on a walk in a few minutes, after I'm finished here.
3. Sleep in. I have yet to see Other Jim.
4. Have a friend over. Matt is having company because his friend wants to play Super Smash Bros. on the Wii.
5. Perhaps a matinee of Fantastic Mr. Fox after the friend leaves? We shall see.
6. I have to go grocery shopping. I have to take advantage of having strapping boys home to empty the van for me.
7. JOBS! Sink scrubbed, laundry room floor mopped, microwave wiped down, and floors swept.
8. Not by me.
9. Chuck is on tonight! So TV watching is on my list of things to do today.
10. A carry-over of rejoicing and little victory dances for the Purple from yesterday combined with resigned belief that the Vikings will probably suck it up next week in New Orleans.