Journalism

I'm supposed to give a seminar on journaling tomorrow at a regional singles conference.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't know how to give a seminar. Why did I say I would do it?

Can I talk about blogging instead?

I also have to give the seminar four times. Can I just hand out paper and tell the class to start writing?

I sent my handouts to the woman who is having them printed out and she emailed me back asking if she could tweak them visually. I felt like such a loser. I've obviously come up with boring handouts. This is the same woman who does our church bulletins that are handed out every Sunday--6 pages worth of bulletin with clip art.

I do have plenty of visual aids. I have kept a journal on and off throughout my 29* years, and I save letters and for a long while I saved emails. I have memoirs written by ancestors from Jim's family and histories written by my aunt about my ancestors. I have a journal in a jar. I have photo albums with stuff written in them about each picture.

But I still feel like I can't get this presentation to gel!

*40

Comments