Things I should probably clean, but mostly likely won't (at least today or next week or maybe ever).
1. The computer desk
2. The printer shelving unit
3. The garage (it's still suffering the aftermath of the Great Room Switch)
4. Underneath the kitchen sink. I don't go spelunking in that cupboard if I can help it. I'll gladly pay any of my children $10 to clean it out.
5. Behind the washer and dryer
6. In front of the tall bookshelf where I keep all clothes to be ironed in a messy, wrinkle-inducing pile. I want to make sure the clothes really need ironing.
7. Under my bed.
8. The headboard unit of my bed. Whole colonies of dust have evolved there, as my mother knows, since she swiped her finger on one of the Beatle figurine boxes (don't ask) on top to see just how dusty it was. She killed over 15 trillion dust mites with that one swipe of her finger...
9. Jim's side of the bedroom. Ever. I like to throw things away and he would probably have a heart attack if I ever had my way with his closet and his side of the room.
10. The storage space underneath the entryway. The only way anyone will EVER get me into that crawlspace is if I've been murdered and the murderer needs to hide my body. And even then, my dead body would put up a fight if it was being put in that creepy crawly spider-infested claustrophobia-inducing cement coffin.
This list is designed to induce guilt in me so that I will at least do SOMETHING housework-y today. Like my cleaning job, which is sweep and mop the kitchen and living room. Best go do that now, so I won't be murdered and stuffed into the crawlspace by people who have already done their cleaning job.