Flarp

One of my children got to choose a prize out of a prize basket yesterday and that child chose "Flarp." It is described on the can as "noise putty." I'll give you ONE GUESS as to what kind of "noise" this product makes.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I'll give you a hint. A whoopie cushion makes the same noise.

Sigh.

I had to drive in the van for 20 minutes with constant "flarping" going on. And constant laughter. No matter how old the kids are, gastrointestinal noises never cease to amuse.

And guess which child picked it?

...

...

...

...

Hayley. The girl. She said, "I'm gonna have so much fun with this!"

*Forehead slap*

Comments

Dennis said…
Some of the "students" on my bus don't need a flarp maching or a whoopie cushion - they do the real thing then sit there and giggle about it. And these are teenagers that I would think would/should be mortified at the thought of the expellation of gastrointestinal buildup. One of these days I hope one of them has an accident. They are so gross.
Shantel said…
Go Hayley! That stuff is Awesome. She can bring it over here. I probally should not have admitted that that stuff cracks me up..anyway..Spring Break Plans? Brooky wants to come play.