Sigh

Woke up today to this:

On Sunday, the snow was almost gone from the yard. Now it's all white again. Yes, I know we live in Minnesota where this kind of weather is to be expected, but I've been wearing my parka for three months straight and I am tired of it. I want to be able to wear just a sweater outside. I want to see the tulips and daffodils coming up. I want to wear sandals. I want to open up the windows and let fresh air in. I want to put all the coats in the entryway into boxes and not think about them or see them for a few months. I want to be done with pools of water from snowmelt off of boots in the entryway. Besides, Easter is this Sunday. Does the Easter Bunny even do his rounds when there is snow outside?

Comments

Jen said…
Noooo...all that snow needs to be gone before we arrive on Saturday. I'm all ready for spring. It is Easter, after all. I'll give you 3 days to have all that white stuff gone for our visit.
J and C said…
us too. I ams ad that the Easter Bunny has to deliver in the snow. Our just finished melting but we have two more roundsbefore Sunday. Bummer weather. I hate it. Oh, ut glad to have found you on blogger. Josh and Courtney Stubblefield
www.thestubblefieldstory.blogspot.com
Josh and Courtney! I've been checking out your blog too! I've added you to my family links! Our snow is about halfway melted, but we have more coming this weekend as well. Double sigh. Poor Easter Bunny is going to get cold feet!