Wake me when I'm less tired

*YAWN*

Ten more things:

1. I'm doing "ten things" again today because my brain is still chugging along in sleep mode and refuses to think of anything interesting to post. I stayed up too late last night trying to get my minimum number of visits to the gym to get the discount for this month. I'd regret the procrastination of early in the month, but I'm sure I had very good reasons not to go to the gym those days. (eye roll)

2. I'm also tired because not only did I go to bed late, but I had to get up early because fake child came at 6 a.m.

3. Are Hayley and Matt up yet? I hope so. They better be getting ready for school.

4. I hear Matt making weird noises. He's up.

5. I like those mandarin oranges that come in a mesh bag and are called "cuties."

6. Matt has informed me that Hayley is, in fact, awake, and is readying herself for school.

7. I volunteered at school yesterday and I made a poster for the teacher that says "Pleasing Poetry." I also removed Post-It notes from a pile of books and returned some of those books to the school library.

8. Katie thinks she's being considered for the role of Gabriella in Applause Theater's version of "High School Musical." She'll find out tomorrow.

9. I want my pillow

10. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments